RTP REIA is an organization dedicated to the advancement and support of all its members and their real estate investing endeavors. As such, we expect all members, guests, associates, and affiliates of RTP REIA to operate, interact, and invest with only the highest moral standards of honesty, integrity, and fairness.
Specifically we recognize, acknowledge and agree to the following:
- We shall not discriminate against any person with regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, handicap or familial status as defined by current law.
- We shall recognize that real estate is a service related industry and thus will participate with the utmost of professionalism and integrity.
- We shall refrain from engaging in any illegal or questionable practices, or defrauding any member, customer or associate, with the aim of always conducting business in a professional manner.
- We shall endeavor to stay informed and updated on matters affecting housing in our communities, and adhere to local, state and federal laws.
- We are all individually responsible for our own due diligence and continuing education. Members are expected to verify any and all assumptions regarding business decisions to prevent falling victim to fraud, misrepresentations and illegal practices.
In the event any allegations of misconduct on these matters or others are received by RTP REIA in a written and signed communication, a formal review process will commence whereby the offender will be notified in writing of such accusation and allowed to state their case, upon which RTP REIA officers will then determine to either dismiss the case, issue a warning, or terminate the membership of said offender.